Your security is our utmost concern, and we take every action to prevent identity theft and fraud. We may be required to ask you to send us copies of valid identification, Social Security Number, credit/debit cards, 407 letter, and/or other documents.
Here are some common reasons why you may need to submit these documents:
1- When you open an account:
- If you have a credit freeze through one of the credit bureaus
- If you have a limited financial history
- If you or any member of your household is affiliated with or employed by a member of a stock exchange or FINRA
2- When you need to update account information:
- If you recently changed your name
- If you or any member of your household is recently employed by a member of a stock exchange or FINRA
- If you create a withdrawal from an account funded primarily from credit/debit cards
You can easily upload documents by using our secure in-app feature to upload the documents.
- Tap Upload
- Select the source to upload your document
- You should be all set - if you need to upload more documents, please repeat the first two steps.
Once we receive your documents, we will process your request within 3 business days.