Trades are not placed on the days that markets are closed. You can still place orders in your Stockpile account and they will show as "Pending" until they can be processed the next day the market is open.
Money movement, like deposits from or withdrawals to your bank account could be delayed an extra day due to the holidays.
Stockpile is closed on the following stock market holidays:
- Wednesday, Jan. 1 — New Year's Day
- Monday, Jan. 20 — Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, Feb. 17 — Presidents' Day
- Friday, April 10 — Good Friday
- Monday, May 25 — Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3 — Observance of July 4, Independence Day, which occurs on a Saturday
- Monday, Sept. 7 — Labor Day
- Thursday, Nov. 26 — Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, Dec. 25 — Christmas Day