Creating a Stockpile Account for a Minor
It's easy to create an account for your Minor with Stockpile - just follow these steps:
1. You can sign up from the Application if you already have one or you can start your journey by downloading our app here.
2. Next you will be asked what if you are an adult or a minor. You will select Adult which will take you to the next screen where you will be asked who the account is for. You will select For a minor. This will be a special account set up for individuals under 18, but with the support of an adult.
3. From there you can enter the adult email and phone number and continue to follow the prompts. You will need to fill out some information about yourself, but nothing more than what we are federally required to open the account.
4. Then you will then be directed to complete the Minor/Child’s information.
5. Once you have finished this step you have completed the sign-up process! If everything checks out, you’ll have a brand new brokerage account within a few minutes. Otherwise, we’ll follow up with an email asking you for a copy of your driver’s license or other documentation so we can approve your account.
Creating Logins for Minors
If you would like to create a login for your child/minor, on the app:
If you already have a Stockpile account created for yourself or for another child and want to create an additional custodial account, please check out this article:How can I add a custodial account?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org