If you aren’t happy with the direction the stock price is heading, you can cancel your order before 3 pm ET.
- Scroll down to Pending Orders
- Tap on the trade order you want to cancel
- Scroll down and hit Cancel Order
- You are all set!
How will I get a refund?
If you paid for your trade with your available cash in your account, the funds will return to your available cash account.
However, if you paid for your trade with a credit card or debit card you will have the following options:
- If you're not thrilled with the Stock you chose, exchange it for another stock! As long as it is before the 3PM EST cutoff you can still redeem this purchase for any stock you want.
- Not sure you want to purchase today? Save it for later! The full value will be set aside as a gift card so that you can invest when you are ready.
- Changed your mind? Return the funds to your card. We'll process a refund back to the original payment method. This cash will be back with your bank in no time but please note the 3% processing fee will not be eligible for a refund. (Normally this is reflected in 5-7 business days on your billing statement but can take up to 14 days depending on your bank)