The Stockpile app can use your phone's camera to scan a credit or debit card when you make new stock purchases. This utility is meant to make it very easy to input your credit or debit card information. We know that some customers don't want the Stockpile app to have permissions to use the camera. It is very easy to turn this off.
- Go to your phone's Android Settings
- Search for "Permissions" and select App Permissions
- Scroll to find the Stockpile app
- Select "Camera"
- Touch the Camera toggle to turn it to "Off"
- Select the option to "Deny Anyway"
The Stockpile app will no longer access your camera.