Do you have a custodial account for one of your kids and want to open accounts for your other kids?
Do you have a custodial account and want to open an individual account for yourself, or vice versa?
It's easy to do. Just follow these steps! (The screenshots show how you add a custodial account.)
- Log in to your existing account
- Click this link to add an account, or click the "Add Account" button on the lower left of your dashboard:
3. Once you do that, you'll see this screen where you can set up your new account.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for as many accounts as you want to add! Your log-in will automatically access all of the accounts.
5. Note: If the account you're trying to add is for someone who's 18 or older, they'll have to do it themselves instead! It can't be added to your log-in.