Currently, you need to have a U.S. address and Social Security number to open a Stockpile brokerage account.  But there are lots of people around the world who want to be able to Stockpile, and we hear you loud and clear.  That's why we'll be expanding outside the U.S. later this year.

In the meantime, we'd love to hear from you!  Send a quick email to letting us know which country you live in and what Stockpile services you're interested in.  Your email will help us prioritize our international expansion.

If you have a Stockpile gift card that you can't redeem for stock because you aren't a U.S. resident, you can always redeem it for a conventional retailer gift card.  Or give it to someone you know to invest in their future.

Did this answer your question?