What is a Wish List?
With such a vast amount of stocks that you can invest in, it may not always be possible for you to purchase them all at once. For those occasions, you can always add these stocks to your Wish List. You can use this Wish List as a reminder for yourself of which stocks to purchase in the future, or you can share it with your friends and family if they would like to send you gift cards for these particular stocks.
How do I create my Wish List?
- First, log in to your Stockpile account on your computer - https://www.stockpile.com/login
- Select "Wish List" in the menu
- Click the + icon under “Pick stocks”
- Choose one or multiple stocks that you would like to add to your Wish List
- Click the “Done” button
- Write a message to your those who will be viewing your message
- Use the “Share with family & friends” options to send the Wish List to show your loved ones which stocks you are interested in
- You’re all set!
How do I edit my Wish List?
You can edit/delete the stocks you’ve chosen or the message on your Wish List by selecting the Pencil or Trash Can icon to the right of each field.
How do I share my Wish List?
You can send your Wish List to anyone through, Facebook, Twitter, or by copying a direct link. At the bottom of your Wish List, you will find all of these options.